Convert Security Camera Composite Video to Computer Monitor VGA Video
Standard CCTV camera output straight from the camera is composite analog video and can not be displayed on a VGA monitor. And a quick look at the video connectors themselves indicates an obvious problem, one has two conductors, and the other one (VGA) is a D-type with many pin connectors. Not gonna work. The STI-VGAC converts the composite signal to a VGA compatible signal with all necessary red, green, blue and control signals. This converter will allow you to use a standard VGA monitor with devices that output a composite signal (like CCTV cameras, for instance). Features a power-on LED, video adjustments (brightness, color and tint control on-screen) and includes a 5VDC power supply and mounting hardware. One year warranty included.
Input is a BNC connector. Please add a connector adapter (FREE - select during checkout phase, after you click the ORDER button) if your camera has an RCA connector (see pictures below if you are not sure).
Video Convertor Technical Description
Converts interlaced NTSC or PAL, ITU-R BT 601 (CCIR601) or square pixel, YUV422 or RGB565 digital signals into computer monitor RGB signals for direct connection to a VGA monitor or progressive scan TV. Features include advanced digital line interpolation with no tearing or jagged edges, reduces interlace flicker, internal RGB video lookup table (LUT) to provide gamma correction, auto detection for video format (NTSC/PAL), and self-initialization without software.
Note: This is not a converter box that will allow your television set to receive digital signals when the digital television transmission standard takes effect. This item works with security cameras ONLY.
- Compact size
- Professional solution
- Metal case designed for permanent installation - not a toy
- Simple installation - connect monitor to VGA connector, connect security camera output to video input (BNC connector), connect power to STI-VGAC.
- No software required.
- On screen display function to adjust brightness, contrast, color, NTSC tint control
- Resolution: NTSC: 640x480; PAL 768x576
- Power: 5VDC (included)
- Purchase this composite composite-to-VGA video converter now for $74.99
- To find other security camera accessories please click here to visit our security equipment warehouse, Q5 USA.